Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Nest Yoga may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Nest Yoga’s products or services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However you may be required to provide us with certain information when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include, (A) registering for an account on our site, (B) entering a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by us or one of our partners, (C) signing up for special offer from third parties, (D) sending us an email message, (E) submitting your credit card information or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our website. To wit we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather personal or non personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Nest Yoga collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Nest Yoga may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Nest Yoga and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Nest Yoga does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Nest Yoga may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except for providing these services to Nest Yoga and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Nest Yoga may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or if necessary to do so in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Nest Yoga or the site, (b) protect and defend the property or rights of Nest Yoga; (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nest Yoga or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Nest Yoga may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Nest Yoga, in order to determine what Nest Yoga services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Nest Yoga to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject matter.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Nest Yoga. This information can include your Ip address browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Nest Yoga website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note we may not be able to comply with your requests to delete personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, fraudulent, deceptive or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or private peer review scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Engage solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under 13
Nest Yoga does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian to use this website.
From time to time, Nest Yoga may contact you via email for the purposes of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Nest Yoga or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications from Nest Yoga, you may opt out of such communications by emailing us.
Changes to this Statement
Nest Yoga welcomes comments or questions regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Nest Yoga has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Nest Yoga at:
Yoga Enterprises, LLC/dba Nest Yoga
3976 Piedmont Ave
Oakland, CA 94611
Effective as of August 19, 2020.